- I first learned to ride a horse when I was 3
- When I was sixteen I flew to Toronto on my own to show cows.
- I'm not easily impressed.
- When I got married my dad finally told me I was no longer grounded. Yes, I was that bad.
- My dad is a pilot and I've been flying in small planes since I was a little girl.
- My first time on a commercial plane was when I was 15.
- I can't play volleyball. The only sport I've tried that I truly suck at.
- I learned how to drive a tractor when I was 12. My brothers were younger than that, but I had to wait until I could reach the pedals and was heavy enough to push in the clutch and brake.
- I drove from Las Vegas to the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Best drive I've ever made. I want to go again and again.
- I've seen a ghost.
- For fun as kids, my brothers and I would climb to the top of spruce trees (30 - 40 ft) and jump from tree top to tree top.
- I don't like wearing gloves, it makes me feel blind.
- I have excellent long term memory. My first memory is when I was two years old.
- Sometimes eating chicken drumsticks grosses me out.
- I have two older brothers. One to get me into trouble, the other to get me out.
- As a kid I had an imaginary friend named Banjo.
- I can swim, but I can't do the front crawl.
- I started boxing to see how hard I could hit.
- I like to draw.
- I wish I hadn't quit ballet when I was 7.
- I don't like nail polish. It makes my fingers feel heavy.
- In junior high I played the trumpet in band.
- I used to win money playing pool.
- I don't like most seafood.
- I like heights.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
25 things about me
I was going to try for 50, but couldn't think of that many.